Window shoppe.


I just won this on Ebay.

Life is good.


It's the little things...

You guys, I don't have a spare $400-$600 lying around, but if I did, I would be snapping up the vintage treasures at Timeless Vixen Vintage like crazy. I love the eye-candy. I love to window shop when the goods are so far outside my price-range that I am not even tempted to put my utility bill on the back-burner. I love having little dress up parties inside my head... have I frightened you with that last one? It's pretty sad, I know. I't's like Peggy Sue Got Married inside my head. Except I went to high school in the late, late 90's which may have been the most boring fashion moment... ever? That movie is AWESOME by the way. You should watch it tonight. Nic Cage is all creep and weirdly tan plus he makes the choice to talk like a muppet for this role. Fascinating.

Timeless Vixen!

I am pretty sure you could re-virginate wearing this dress. It's innocence is that powerful

Picnik collage

I would become rockabilly for this dress. Wouldn't you?


Ossie Clark! Egad!! Many, many exclamation points!!!




Happy Valentines Day.

Picnik collage

I don't have anything clever here, this is just amazing.

Picnik collage

This is my favorite. Someone has watched The Notebook a few times...
(please don't tell.)

Picnik collage


And if you're into that kind of thing, like I am...

For your purchasing pleasure this weekend in the Magnolia Family Vintage shop,

Picnik collage

Mint condition, 1950's, lace, tiered, pink, and ruffled.

NEW AUCTIONS UP SUNDAY, SEPT. 20th, 6:30PM PST

Seacrest OUT.

7 comments:

:-) said...

That last one is to die for!

Meghan said...

oh. my. gawd.

Diana said...

The more you scroll down, the more my "ooohs" get longer!

Such great choices, however, I would look silly wearing this at a grocery store :)

Alie said...

Hello dear, I've been a longtime lurker of your blog but I simply had to comment because I have always wondered that about the Titanic dresses, myself. Upper-class life was just so lavish and decadent back then, I can barely fathom its degree of prettiness.

Rachel Eff said...

HOLY CRAP. I am so insanely jealous of your peacock wallet. Can i get dibs if you ever want to sell it? (not even joking right now)

Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! said...

WOW - I love the yellow dress. To me it screams Cha Cha from Grease! :) SO nice!

Annamal said...

I love your blog and I too and broke and obsessed with vintage things I can't afford. I've done a few vintage posts on our blog:

http://2sistersblog.com/?s=Vintage