SISTAH FRIENDS GARAGE SALE THIS SATURDAY!! xoxo

ONCE AGAIN! Garage sale time friends...

You may be asking yourself why? Didn't you JUST have a garage sale? Why do you have so much junk, Sarah? Why are you obsessed with getting up so early on weekend mornings? Why are you so committed to bargain PROVIDING as well as bargain hunting?? And I tell you the answers are these- We moved to a smaller house since last garage sale, hence more stuff needs to GO! Our last two garage sales were thwarted by rain and road construction respectively. And of course, we as a group will take ANY and all excuses we can muster to mix up some mimosas. It's a good time had by all and I PROMISE there is gonna be some fun, useful, necessary, and just plain fun treasures for you.

What's new is the goods AND the location. I know you want to come down to South Congress Saturday morning and grab yourself some iced coffee at Jo's, then trek a short block up the hill and hit us up! Tell me you have a better idea! I dare you.

...crickets, whistling wind, etc....

I thought so.


(please don't mind the fact that I almost directly copy and pasted this from the entry I made about the LAST garage sale. *cough*)



25013_360147244318_712529318_4843476_5408853_n

JOIN US.


some of the hippest, sweetest ladies in Austin (plus me) are hosting a good time garage sale this Saturday morning. Be there or be square. No ordinary group of garage sellers here, no sir. This is bound to be some good stuff and some great prices. I mean cheap. I mean garage sale!! We are throwing stuff into the sales pyre and you are GUARANTEED to find a treasure. Yeah, I said guaranteed... Beliiiieeeeve that.


Come get cheap and dirty with the coolest girls I know.


Saturday, June 5th

1405 Newton St.
Austin, TX 78704

8 AM sharp!

25013_360147364318_712529318_4843484_7560001_n


FIND...
vintage clothes
not vintage clothes
appliances
baubles
knick-knacks
decoratives
housewares
jewelry
shoes
KIDS STUFF WOOOO
books
and all other kinds of random goodies!!

25013_360147329318_712529318_4843482_6666617_n

see you there good lookin'

xo

And Don't forget to join me on

FACEBOOK
and
TWITTER

3 comments:

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

Ah, nooo! I totally missed it. Hope it went well.

Wanderlusting said...

Awww looked like a lot of of fun. Not that I would have been in Texas at the time, but you know :P

Changed my blog format a bit, drop by and lemme know what you think!

Lusty xxx000

Shanley said...

LOVED LOVED LOVED these photos. Love the colors, the blur - all of it.